Sunday, March 29, 2009

Make Money for Clicking Ads (via Paypal)

There are many scams online that claim you can make money for clicking ads or taking surveys. Well, I have found one that is NOT a scam. Seriously.

YouData is a company who pays you to click ads. You don't even have to let the page finish loading. Just click and you're done!

The earning for each ad is about $0.20, but hey, every cent helps, right? YouData will pay you via Paypal, every week (usually on Friday - Yay Payday). On average I make $2-$3 per week. It can certainly add up!

YouData will give you ads every few days or so, so you have to keep checking back. You probably won't get a ton of ads per week, but will get enough to make a few bucks.

Here's a little more info about it:

Dear readers,

I found something that I think you will like. The company's name is YouData. They are trying to convince consumers like us that we should be the ones controlling our own data and selling our own attention, not third parties like broadcasters, newspapers, and spammers. By creating a MeFile at YouData.com, I now control what ads I see and when I see them. Best part - I am selling my attention directly to interested advertisers, for real money. That's right, I get paid for giving them my attention. I can use the funds to buy music and video online, donate to charities, give to my favorite blogs and websites, or keep the change myself and do whatever I want with it.
It's real. They pay. You should check it out.

Click this link to sign up. My MeFile ID, kittiekathchick, in the "Referral Code" will tell them I sent you.
http://www.youdata.com/join/kittiekathchick

0 comments:

Swagbucks

 
Save Yourself Silly © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina