Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Parents Magazine Deal

I just ordered a subscription to Parents Magazine. I went to the link here and ordered a 3 year subscription for just $12. That's a greal deal to begin with! Think about how much one magazine costs at the grocery store.

When ordering the subscription, I chose the "Bill Me Later" option, thinking I would get a bill in the mail. Well, a few days later, I got an email that said if I paid now, I would get another year's subscription for just $1.97. I paid right away and got a 4 year subscription for a total of $13.97. What a deal!

If you don't want to order the magazine, here's a tip. You can find free past issues of the magazine here. Just scroll down and you will see the issues listed on the left side.

0 comments:

Swagbucks

 
Save Yourself Silly © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina