Monday, June 15, 2009

How to Get More Coupons

I recently received a box of snacks that a family member bought for my daughter. Upon opening them, I noticed the snacks just didn't look right. I immediately looked at the expiration date. Nope, doesn't expire til Sept 2009. Hmmm....

I then decided to email the company. I described the issue I had with the snacks, and also added that while I used to buy their brand of snacks exclusively, I since had to switch to another brand because theirs was increasingly hard to find.

Within 2-3 days, I received an email back. In this email, a lady explained why the snacks may have looked the way they did. She also mentioned that for a while, I may not find this product on the shelves. I assume this is because they are changing it slightly. I was VERY excited to read that the company will be sending me coupons in the mail! What a great company!

If you want to receive more coupons, contact those companies when something goes wrong. Better yet, contact them when something goes right! Bad news always travels fast, so it's always surprising to hear GOOD news. The worst they can do is to say "no" to sending the coupons. But, from what I've heard, companies usually volunteer to send you coupons. It's worth a shot. Now get to contacting!

0 comments:

Swagbucks

 
Save Yourself Silly © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina